My name is Sarawut, working for Italthai Engineering Company as a site engineer. Now, I have got a contact from a gold mining company in Philippines for invitation to bid. However, they’re asking for a contractor license to work in Philippines.
So, I would like to know how to get this license in Philippines, say;
1) What organization or persons in Philippines we need to contact with?
2) What kind of document we have to submit?
3) How long for the process to get the license?
4) Do we need to have a local office in Philippines?
5) How much we have to pay for the application fee?
6) Any regulation or restriction we need to comply with?
7) Any criteria we need to know?
Thank you in advance.
ITALTHAI ENGINEERING CO.,LTD. 2034/124 Italthai Tower 29th Fl.,New Petchburi Rd., Bangkapi, Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
Tel: +662 723 4420-5 Ext: 7102 Fax: +662 723 4427 Mobile: +856 2822 1725
E-mail: [email protected]